Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
By onboarding over 1.2 million users on its digital reskilling platform, Infosys is trying to solve the massive talent shortage in the IT space. The company has hired more than 55,000 college graduates in FY22 and is planning to recruit even more in FY23.
- Global Headcount: 293,070 (231,690 in India)
- Top India locations: Bengaluru Area, Hyderabad Area, Chennai Area
- Most notable skills: Core Java, Database Management (DBMS), Spring Boot
- Most common job titles: System Engineer, Technology Analyst, Technology Lead
- Largest job functions: Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations