Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH
Anticipate trends. Drive meaningful change. Out-think your competition. That’s the power of intuition—and we can engineer it. Learn more.
Move beyond just running your business by turning it into one that sees the next best action, and then acts as if on intuition—in the moments that matter
Our culture inspires us to live our values
Each member of our team takes responsibility for creating a culture that enables exceptional outcomes
Cognizant is on a hiring spree: it plans to onboard 50,000 freshers in 2022, up from 33,000 last year. The New Jersey-headquartered company is looking to retain talent by offering promotions and higher bonuses as well as investing in employees’ training and development. In the last quarter of 2021, Cognizant saw its first double-digit rise in revenue since 2015.
- Global Headcount: 350,600 (239,955 Worldwide)
- Global Headquarters : Teaneck, New Jersey, United
- Most notable skills: Selenium, Java, Spring Boot
- Most common job titles: Programming Analyst, Project Associate, Senior Process Executive
- Largest job functions: Engineering, Operations, Business Development
Be the first to review “Cognizant”