A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, we offer an array of integrated services combining with technology
As a leading strategic partner to companies around the world, we have leveraged technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. We address the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, we draw on deep industry expertise and a command of the fast-evolving fields of cloud, data artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
85% of the 200 largest public companies on the Forbes Global 2000 list are our clients
Capgemini partners with companies to transform and manage their business by unlocking the value of technology.
- Global Headcount: 325,800
- Global Headquarters: Paris, France
- Most notable skills: Core Java, Spring Boot, Java Selenium
- Most common job titles: Software Engineer, Software Analyst, Process Associate
- Largest job functions: Engineering, Operations, Program and Project Management